[ale] Linux Driver for DAL CardD+

jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Jun 14 12:24:40 EDT 1999

Some time back I had been lamenting the lack of a Linux driver for the Digital
Audio Labs CardD+, which is a high-end audio I/O card (see
http://www.digitalaudio.com for more info).  It recently occurred to me that
part of the reason that would be so is because the card was pretty expensive
when it was available.  Well, I have one of these cards and I'd be willing to
loan it to someone for a reasonable period of time provided that person was
highly capable and likely to develop a driver for it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for who I could try to lock up with?  Maybe Alan Cox?

- Jeff