[Fwd: Re: [ale] Iomega products and Linux (fwd) [WZP1999052700000266]]

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Fri Jun 11 19:04:43 EDT 1999

--------------65815D0B7A83FFDA4863460B

Sounds like, after a little prodding, they are willing to do the right
thing.

See attached series of emails for a fascinating saga of Linux/Iomega
woes.

-Tom
Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet

--------------65815D0B7A83FFDA4863460B