[ale] Intergrated Development Environments

Vijayaraman.S,J16 Chennai vijayaraman at msdc.hcltech.com
Fri Jun 11 00:01:32 EDT 1999

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEB3BF.1752B7D8

hi there,
well as i know u can work on linux it gives u pretty good c compiler and
then
if u really need an IDE then u can go in for turbo c or borland c,if u want
still more in an IDE then u have to go for the (i hate to say that ) Visual
C++ by Microsoft. I dont know if there is any other IDE for C language, do
let me know if there is, i would luv to get rid of VC++.

Thanx,
Vijay

P.s : I luv linux but my organisation runs on windows. 'Isn't it ironic... a
little too ironic...'