[ale] Quick question about HD and LILO

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Thu Jun 10 17:34:08 EDT 1999

I moved my second hard drive from the secondary IDE controller and made it
the second device on the primary IDE controller.  Linux is located on the
moved hard drive.  I try to boot up Linux and get a kernel boot error.  I
assumed that would happen.  How can I fix this?  I just loaded linux a few
days ago so if I had to redo the install it wouldn't be a big deal.

On another note I went and bought a Diamond Viper V770 and then NVIDIA
released the open source drivers for all their chipsets.  I would advise
anyone who is looking for a new card and wants something special to get your
hands on this baby.  Besides the nice people at NVIDIA for releasing the
drivers, this is a great card.  The only drawback is that you cannot go over
16 bit color if you want hardware acceleration.   But I can live with it.
Just wanted to pass that along.

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Worldwind Technologies, Inc.