[ale] Display...

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jun 9 21:21:08 EDT 1999

Tom wrote:

> I think I am going to try the Mandrake dist. and try to simplify.
>
> Tom

I just installed Mandrake and it looks great.  One thing I found
peculiar though.  Although, as I understand it, it's pretty much a
modified RedHat install, when I finished, there are no rpm's installed.
At least rpm doesn't think so.  So, when I went to install a new shell,
I got all kinds of dependency errors.  I had to tell it to ignore
dependencies.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl