[ale] Where is Mandrake "iso" ?

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Tue Jun 8 12:54:33 EDT 1999

> We had a metwork outage this morning and weren't connected to the outside
> world.

Hmm, is "metwork" a new term indicating a MAN rather than a LAN "network"?
<loud groans resound...>

> ftp.cc.gatech.edu should be back and all should be as it once was as of
> about 0930 this morning.

Although providing download of the ISO image is great, do you also have
directory structure such that individuals could do an FTP install after
downloading the requisite floppy image(s)??

FTP install of RH from the RedHat site is virtually impossible; their FTP
server is almost always at max connections; I haven't tried the Mandrake
site...