[ale] MediaOne Road Runner is here! Should I Care?

jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Jun 7 12:46:24 EDT 1999

--0__=xt6Sq7gTEvazm9SYAlvRUIoHApBm5ZdjqAi0aLra4SXE6UqDpNKOrsAH

I just got this message, clearly geared to the non-techie.  Can someone give me
the back-story on this?

- Jeff
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Hubbs/Tower on 06/07/99 12:50 PM

"Sibert, Regina" <RSibert at MediaOne.com> on 06/07/99 12:14:31 PM