[ale] Display

Tom tom at watson.st
Sun Jun 6 15:41:55 EDT 1999

I just installed RH 6.0 and Gnome w/o much of a hitch :) (much easier than
5.2 which I gave up on because of all things a mouse config).
It recognized my video card and my monitor perfectly. However while setting
up the video card/display I gave the install program some bad information
and I ended up with a display that is about four times the size of my
monitor. I looked in the HowTos to see if there was anything detailing how
to change video card and monitor settings after the install is finished.
I have looked in linuxconf and the Gnome config to try to find how to
change the settings. Having come from Windows, I was kind of expecting
something like the "display" control panel.
Is there anything like that?
Is there a "HowTo" about this?
Failing that, can someone tell me where to make the changes?

Thx,
Tom