[ale] Sendmail and ip addresses

Sar'Naa Archie sarchie at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 5 18:45:59 EDT 1999

do you have a dynamic or static ip address...anyhow with either you can
goto justlinux.com and use the provided dynamic-ip services. @ justlinux
you can download and use a script to connect to the dyn servers and gives
you a domain name in the form of hostname.penguinpowered.com it's
completely free.

if you need any assistance with the service, feel free to email me! ;-)

thanx,
click.dot