[ale] php3 problems

Armsby-Jr, John W John.Armsby-jr at West.Boeing.com
Thu Jun 3 15:23:10 EDT 1999

I have installed php with apache and MySQL on red hat 5.1.  Simple PHP
scripts run fine.  MySQL runs fine.  When I try to run the standard PHP test
script mysql.php3, an error message come up, telling me that the Host (in my
case xena) is not allowed to connect to the MYSQL server.  I can assume the
identity of nobody, and create, add delete, databases with MySQL.

Anyone have any experience with this type of error?

John