[ale] C programming books

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at switchco.com
Tue Jun 1 22:45:22 EDT 1999

I recommend that you buy a C++ book instead and learn that. There is
absolutely no reason to learn plain old C any more and if you later
decide to learn C++, you'll have to unlearn a bunch of bad habits that
are common usage with C. You don't have to program object oriented to
use C++. Just take advantage of it's easier to use constructs, type
safety, great standard library (strings and containers oh my!) and
you'll be a good bit further along than with plain old C. Its also
much easier for a new programmer to learn than C. Besides, it pays
better.

	later,

		Ben Scherrey