[ale] Time to buy AccelX

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Fri Jul 30 20:33:24 EDT 1999

Ok,
  I am in no way affiliated with AccelX, but for those who care, the new
update to AcceleratedX-5 has ALOT of new drivers.  I mailed them
(support at xig.com) , told them I hadn't bought it yet but was looking.
They said to download the demo and try the Rage Fury 128 settings.  I've
done that.  No driver.  I downloaded the patches and now it's running and
boy does it look SWEET!!!!

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: