[ale] SDSL Service

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Fri Jul 30 06:28:27 EDT 1999

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 jemcdevitt at mindspring.com wrote:

> Just trying to get an idea of what I will encounter.  Basically I want
> to set my Linux box up with IP Masquarading and allow the kid's Win
> Comps to work through it.

I don't know what they are referring to as single-user vs. multi-user,
since you will get a static IP, you will essentially be able to host your
own email, so that shouldn't matter to them.

I might advise inserting another ethernet card in the linux box and
configuring it as a firewall.  Plug the modem into one card, and the hub
into the other.

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
US Troops out of Kosovo NOW!