[ale] LINUX & SuperDisk

Clay Lawrence servo at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 19 23:58:49 EDT 1999

Mine works great...well the 120mb side anyway. The regular floppy drive
hasn't proved very dependable under Linux or NT, kinda buggy. I bought it
for the 120mb anyhow and threw a $20 floppy drive in another bay. If you
get one you have to build IDE floppy support into the kernel and make 2
mount points. One as fdn for the floppy side and the other as hdn for the
120mb side.

Clay