[ale] Debian 2.1, when?

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at whitestar.soark.net
Sat Jan 30 20:11:22 EST 1999

--AzNpbZlgThVzWita

On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 07:37:17PM -0500, Michael B Golden wrote:
> I had heard that Debian 2.1 (slink) would be out in early January. Their
> site doesn't appear to have been updated recently, so I didn't know if
> you guys know any more about it. When is it going to be officially
> released?

As soon as we get the last few 'release critical' bugs squashed, by
automated count there are currently 38 such bugs, however the ones which
are not X related (fixed by the new X packages, hopefully), or dpkg
related, come to about 16, and quickly shrinking..

So, hopefully, real soon now, really...

Zephaniah E. Hull..
(Just a /minor/ debian developer)