[ale] When is ALS '99?

Chris Farris chris at perun.room17.com
Tue Jan 26 12:01:19 EST 1999

There has been no announcement of a ALS '99. There is no gaurentee there
will be an ALS '99.

That said, if an ALS '99 were to happen, it would most likely occur
around the same time of the year ALS '98 happened. That being mid to
late October.

Hit the ALS website and add your name if your are intrested in
receiving an announcement about a possible ALS '99. If your on the ALE
list you will get an announcement anyway.

We will have more information by March 1, 1999.

For the past two years it has been held in down town Atlanta, and
admission to the exibits floor is free.

Chris

Chris Farris				chris at hawkeyenetworks.com
Hawkeye Network Solutions		http://www.hawkeyenetworks.com/
"How could this be a problem in a country where we have Intel and Microsoft?"
				- CyberVeep Al Gore on Y2K.