[ale] Tracking logins/IP Addresses?

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Sun Jan 24 20:24:49 EST 1999

Hi y'all,
	I apologize for bugging y'all with something that is (probably) very
trivial, but I need to implement this solution on my server ASAP.

I had someone hack into one of my user's accounts (He/She apparently knew
the username/PW) and proceded to frag their info.  Well ... Is there an
easy way to TRACK all user logins w/ associated IP Addresses?  (Either
using the syslog daemon or somesuch tool)

Thanks!
Jay
-----
Jay Finch                       : "So what is it this time, Mr.
Owner/GKE of NERO-Atlanta       : Bester? Hunting out freedom
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         : fighters, pulling wings off flies,
horus at larp.com                  : annexing Sudetenland?"
kateth at bck.org                  : 		-- Zach Allen, Babylon 5
MTBI Survey says:  ENXJ         :
      Check out my home page at:  http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/