[ale] error message

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Fri Jan 15 06:37:21 EST 1999

I don't know about the access beyond end.

the NLS charset error is due to your CDROM (maybe formatted with MS Joliette
extensions?)   The Joliette extensions and the different NLS code
pages are options you can turn on in the kernel somewhere around the
place where you enable the isofs filesystem

-Eric.