[ale] emacs?

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Thu Jan 14 09:25:46 EST 1999

[root at ddd /root]# /usr/bin/emacs
bin/bash: /usr/bin/emacs: No such file or directory
[root at ddd /root]# find / -name emacs
/usr/lib/emacs
/usr/share/emacs
[root at ddd /root]#
[root at ddd /root]#

As far as I can tell, there is no file named emacs on my system.  The above
are directories.  The only reason I tried the alias emacs=... is because
emacs would not load at all