[ale] On the Hardware Note... (was: Bringing HW to Joe's tomorrow)

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Jan 11 21:38:04 EST 1999

I can top that one. :)  My 7 year old daughter use's Linux to send email
and browse the net.  She has her own computer with win95 on it to play
games, but she'll ask me if she can use the 'real' computer when she
wants to do email or browse. :)  I'm teaching her right..

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????