[ale] Bringing HW to Joe's tomorrow...

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Mon Jan 11 17:00:19 EST 1999

I have to clear out some of my old hardware collection, so I'm heading
down to Joe's tomorrow night with the following in tow:

  50 MB 3.5" RLL hard disk and controller - It worked 5 years ago...
 330 MB 5.25" FH ESDI hard disk and controller -
		This was working as of 12 months ago
 800 MB 5.25" HH SCSI drive with homebrew enclosure
              (includes a free 525MB scsi drive with fried SCSI chip!!!)
  16 MB EDO simm which might work
     A bunch of I/O cards - serial, IDE, network, dtk scsi card (for scanner)
  386-40 MB with 16 MB of RAM!
  Old keyboard which works, but isn't much to look at
  640x480 VGA monitor
  Hercules monitor and matching graphics card
  9600bps/2400bps internal fax modem
  Mice of dubious quality
  Linux CDROM distributions

The only thing I consider of significant value is the 800 MB SCSI
drive.  I am not bringing any of it back home with me - so I won't be
refusing any offers...

-Eric.