[ale] PartitionMagic

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Sun Jan 10 17:41:38 EST 1999

	It appears that to get my drive prepared for linux, yet be able
to install windows to make it do something now, I will need to have the
PartitionMagic program. I was wondering what the cheapest price anyone
has seen on this program WITH BootMagic. I can't afford much, that's why
I'm going kinda off topic here to try to find the lowest possible.
Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]