[ale] CD-ROM (Almost)

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Fri Feb 5 06:16:01 EST 1999

	Thank you for everyone that posted both this time and in the past
when I have tried to make it work. I was able to make it work this
morning because of the tips you guys gave. Now, for the second half. My
RedHat book says that its sound drivers can be loaded as modules, so why
can't I on Slackware? Can I just copy the sound drivers over and use
them? I'm trying to avoid recompiling the kernel until my other system
works.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]