[ale] Modules - KDE

frank zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Thu Feb 4 00:14:29 EST 1999

Hmm, speaking of full, on my RH 5.1 machine, the partition I tried to
compile and install KDE 1.0 and QT onto ran out of space. (Uh, /usr/src,
was it? I don't have the system running at the moment to confirm that, but
whatever it was, I put the stuff into the correct specified dir(s).) Bad
space planning on my part, but it's a smallish 1.6g drive which also has a
280mg w95 partition on it, and I never expected to install and compile a
monster sized pkg, but I tried to anyway. Can I put it elsewhere and change
the links etc? TIA.

Frank