[ale] Recommendations for Linux References

Aaron D. Yonka aaron.yonka at ipst.edu
Wed Feb 3 10:08:41 EST 1999

Any recommendations on good references (books and/or magazines) for a Linux
newbie?  I don't think I want something as simplified as a "Linux For
Dummies", but I don't want something that talks way over my head.

I know the O'Reilly books are supposed to be good, but which ones should I
get first?  Are the O'Reilly books relevant towards Linux (as opposed to
other flavors of Unix?)  What about Linux Secrets?  Any others?

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Aaron D. Yonka