[ale] Word Perfect

Marc Vogt mtv at theor.chemistry.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 1 11:58:10 EST 1999

I installed WordPerfect on my linux run computer and I was
wondering if I could read a WP file created from WP for Windows.
So I saved a file on a Windows95 machine in WP format and then
took it home and stuck it in my floppy drive and tried to open
it with WP fo linux.  The file didn't show up anywhere.
So to test, I saved a file in linux and that worked, so I was
wondering how I can open a WP for windows file in WP for linux.
I talked to someone on this list before and they said it should
be no problem, but I can't remember exactly how.

thanks

Marc