[ale] Atlanta area Linux books

hugme at hugme.org hugme at hugme.org
Thu Dec 30 09:07:36 EST 1999

On 29-Dec-99 tew at wiencko.com wrote:
> Engineer's Bookstore is alive, well, and open.  It is the Holy Grail of
> technical book stores in Atlanta.

I went thier last night to see if I could find it (and because I hadn't ever
been) it's on the corner of Maretta and Mean street on the south side of GA
tech in a red brick building. pretty nifty, cheaper than Borders but borders is
right next to my house...

something funny I found at borders the other day...
They have an entire corner just for comptuer books, that is all that is in that
cornter...except, go to the right against the wall, above the web server
books (apache ect...) they have this one book shelf up high where all of the
books are out of place... they are all books on sex... -- is this a sublimnal
message that we are missing?

Q:  Why do ducks have flat feet?