[ale] Atlanta area Linux books

Shahbaz Javeed sjaveed at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 29 10:33:07 EST 1999

Talking about books, are there any places in Atlanta where I can get used
books?  I remember when we were in Boston, we could go to the Boston
University bookshop and buy loads of used technical books.  Does gatech
have a similar bookshop?  If anyone knows of such a place, do let me know
so I dont get broke every month buying *2* computer books ;)

Thanks
-Shahbaz