[ale] Sportin' SCSI/RAID

No One mainwizard at vei.net
Sat Dec 25 09:57:09 EST 1999

Let me know if you work this out. I am trying to setup something similar, but I was going
to use SSL on the Apache server for the read/write end. Your setup might be preferred. A
small Apache/MySQL for read/write (not much traffic) and a more powerful Apache/MySQL for
read only (heavy traffic).
TIA Ed.