[ale] A bitt too much

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Fri Dec 24 15:28:28 EST 1999

Yes, but, and maybe it's only me, there seems some kind of condescending
undertone to it, also. Like Big Brother Bill 'knows' what's best. Or maybe
it's that there is a presumption (fantasy?) on their part that most whom
install Linux will eventually delete it in want or favor of their
'preferable' OS. Subliminally, who knows, they might even be trying to pass
that message along. (Who, MS? Nah....  :)

Yours in fondest paranoia,
--Frank