[ale] Linux interactive telephony applications?

Mike Kachline kachline at medept17.coon.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 21 01:48:27 EST 1999

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Eric Z. Ayers wrote:

> I am looking for a Linux based solution to create a sort of
> interactive menu system.  I only need it to access 1 or 2 phone
> lines.  You know the deal:
>
> Welcome to 1-900-BAD-SERVICE
>
> press 1 for lousy support
<snip>
	Eric,

	Dialogic makes boards which do just this. According to our
schedule, they will be giving a talk soon on their linux support. I too am
*quite* interested in the level of their linux support, as, at work, we
already use their NT API's (only out of nessecity).

							- Mike
Michael Kachline CS, Georgia Institute of Technlology
kachline at brightstar.gt.ed.net
http://brightstar.gt.ed.net/kachline