[ale] Sybase license

Randy Janinda randy.janinda at ndcorp.com
Mon Dec 20 16:06:47 EST 1999

Hello,

Does anyone remeber when that Sybase guy was here a while back?
I just download ASA6.003 and was reading through the license.txt.
Didn't that guy said it could be used for production but Sybase
wouldn't offer tech support? If anyone has his email, please
send it to me. Here are snippets from the license.txt file:

SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE NO-CHARGE 60 DAY SOFTWARE EVALUATION
LICENSE AGREEMENT

----Snip-----

RESTRICTIONS
You may not:
*       use, copy, modify, or transfer the Software, or any copy in whole or in
part, except as expressly provided for in this license.
*       allow the Software to be used on more than one computer at a time or by
more than one person at a time except as otherwise expressly provided
herein.
*       use the Software for development or production purrposes.

Someone clear this up.

Randy