VNC (was Re: [ale] Free XServer for Windoze ?)

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Fri Dec 17 13:57:27 EST 1999

One caveat: if you use VNC to telecommute, check out
the page on the VNC site about piping a VNC connection
over SSH. The VNC protocol is totally insecure. Also,
be careful when running a VNC server on a machine that's
visible to the internet.

Incidentally, that URL is

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc

-- Joe