[ale] Free XServer for Windoze ?

Chris Fowler chrisf at computone.com
Fri Dec 17 13:19:03 EST 1999

You can try xwin32.  It is commercial but can be used in demo mode.  You can
only have one running per network in demo mode.  so if you only want on
machine running  X apps then it is the way to go.  Champion in Alpharetta
sles copies of Exceed 5.  I have version 6 and they want $39 or $49 for
version 5.  I would say version 5 is worth more $19 - $25.  Besides it may
have issues after December.

Chris