[ale] mindspring and kppp

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Thu Dec 16 21:59:09 EST 1999

Peck,
  You failed to include what distribution and version of Linux you are
running.  I'm running RH 6.1 and using ppp to connect to Mindspring.
Haven't had any problems (that they have created.)  Any problem I've
experienced so far has been of my doing.  My previous provider was
BellSouth.

Steve
| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-2639               |  BBROYGBVGW            |