[ale] lotus notes

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Thu Dec 16 07:00:37 EST 1999

Where I work, they had implemented Groupwise, but they left the POP
capability enabled on it the server.  Now I am on a long-term assignment
for a place where they use Notes, and there the UNIX heads get two
machines, one to work on and one for email.

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Jim wrote:

> Where I work, they implemented Notes. The result was a secession by the UNIX
> heads. They're still using Netscape mail. And now the policy is going to open up
> again. It's comical.
>
> But I don't believe there is any such thing as a UNIX client for Notes. And just
> my personal opinion here, but it's a horrible mail client. I can't wait to be rid
> of it.
>
> jfondow wrote:
>
> > my company is making the switch to Lotus Notes, does any body know of a
> > client for linux?
> > --

Critter at Wizvax.Net
Don't Steal - The government hates competition.
PGP key available at http://www.wizvax.net/critter/pgpkey.html.