[ale] lotus notes

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Wed Dec 15 00:12:50 EST 1999

Yup.. I've got the 90 day demo and I'm about to install a Domino server on
Redhat 6.0 (Sparc)... If y'all are interested, I can keep the group informed.

Cheers!
Jay
...bringing Linux to my company, one machine at a time...

At 10:41 PM 12/14/1999 -0500, Wandered Inn wrote:
>Mike Fletcher wrote:
>
> >         I seem to recall seeing some sort of add about Domino for
> > Linux on a banner ad on slashdot.org or the like.  Whether there's
> > corresponding clients for Linux is another matter, but you might could
> > check.
>

> >From the ibm web site:
>
>http://www.lotus.com/dominolinux
>
>and http://www.notes.net/linux
>
>--
>Until later: Geoffrey           esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
>
>It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
>         -- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl
>--

-----
Jay Finch                       : "Nothing is easier than fault-finding;
President/GKE of NERO-Atlanta   :  no talent, no self-denial, no brains;
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         :  no character is required to set up
horus at larp.com                  :  in the grumbling business."
pagejay at larp.com (pager)        :                       -- Robert West
MTBI Survey says:  ENFJ         :
       Check out my home page at:  http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/