[ale] Distributions and 2.2.12

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at NIIT.com
Mon Dec 13 17:07:13 EST 1999

It is my understanding that RH 6.1 has 2.2.12.  I just looked this up
because I have a machine on hand that needs 2.2.13 to be able to use its
drives, so I kinda need a distro with 2.2.13 unless I want to go through a
whole bunch of legerdomain that I don't want to get into.

FWIW, machine in question is an old EISA-bus Compaq Prosignia VS with a
53c710 (NOT 53c810) SCSI controller.  2.2.13 has support for the 710.

- Jeff