[ale] ANNOUNCE: Linux Days @ Cedar Point

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
Thu Dec 9 23:40:09 EST 1999

What: NEOLUG Linux @ the Lake
When: September 6th and 7th, 2000
Where: Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio

I can across this (from Slashdot I think) and wanted to let everyone know
about it on the ALE list.  The website for the event is
http://cp.neolug.org/ and it looks like it could be a great time.  Cedar
Point is the world leader in number of rollar coasters and in the spring
will have the highest coaster in the world @ over 300 feet.  I grew up in
Michigan and have many great summer memories at this place.

To get the event scheduled at the park the Northeast Ohio Linux Users Group
needs 7000 registrations before Jan 1 2000.  If anyone is interested I am
going to organize the trip for anyone here in Atlanta.  Planning will
include hotel and travel.  I believe that traveling by car or bus should
take about 11 hours.

So sign up at the event site and lets look forward to a good time next time.

Chris Woodruff
Worldwind Technologies, Inc.
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
(770) 307-8590 Work