[ale] Linux Kernel Pages

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Wed Dec 8 14:20:10 EST 1999

jj at spiderentertainment.com wrote:

> A while back someone had linux kernel pages posted. It is a
> documentation in regards to the linux kernel. I know it is someone from
> this list, but who ? and what is the URL ?
>
> Thx.

You may be thinking of the "Explore & Explain" pages,
at

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/cgi-bin/kernel.cgi

No one has touched that stuff (including me) since it
was initially made available - too much other work
to do :-( I may get back to it after Christmas, but
at the moment it's just taking up space.

-- Joe Knapka
* What happens when a mysterious force meets an inscrutable object?