[ale] any way to convert/adapt BNC or AUI -> RJ45 connection

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at NIIT.com
Mon Dec 6 09:18:50 EST 1999

I am using an Intel EnterExpress 8/16 in a 486DX/33.  "Tx interrupt but no
status" errors are common on fast transfers but don't seem to corrupt files.
Web research seems to indicate that this is a common problem stemming from
incorrect or incomplete documentation about the chipset used.  The vibe I
pick up is that the card is marginally usable but should otherwise be
avoided.

- Jeff