[ale] Timing Issues

Denny Chambers dchambers at mtnd.com
Wed Dec 1 09:26:47 EST 1999

Sorry for the lack of info. I am running RedHat 6.0 intel. I saw from
linuxconf that "Store date in CMOS" was set to Universal format (GMT). I
don't think that I turned that on, atleast not on purpose. Any way I
turn it off thinking that was my problem. That was about 2 weeks ago and
I am still having the problem. I check the /etc/sysconfig/clock file and
is set to UTC="no" and ARC=false. The man on hwclock talks about how to
set UTC on but I didn't see how to turn it off. If anyone has a clue
please let me know.

Thanks
Denny

--