[ale] Sybase/Linux and NT client

Ray Knight ray.knight at e-certify.com
Wed Dec 1 11:13:55 EST 1999

How exactly are you trying to connect?  Are you using OpenClient or ODBC to
attempt to connect?  When using ODBC you must include the "CommLinks=TCPIP"
parameter in your connect string.  If you provide more details on exactly
what you are doing to connect I may be able to point you in the right
direction.

Ray Knight
Sr. Software Engineer
E-Certify (formerly ClientLink)