[ale] Gnome/Enlightment Question

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Tue Aug 31 13:25:49 EDT 1999

    John> Having three or so months of reasonably satisfied experience
    John> with Gnome and Enlightment that came with RH6.0, I have a
    John> quibble: I would like the window which receives focus to
    John> automatically be raised into view. I often have small

        Behavior section, Miscellaneous tab.  There's an option for
automatic rasing of windows after x seconds.  On the Advanced Focus
tab there's a raise windows when switching focus with kbd checkbox.
Ctrl+Alt Up / Down also should be bound to Raise / Lower Window by
default.

678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=