[ale] nfs error

Bob Kruger bkruger at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 28 17:37:58 EDT 1999

At 03:32 PM 8/28/99 -0400, you wrote:

I figured it out.

I got to thinking that the nfs daemon was moved to the kernel for the
v2.2.x development tree.  So, I figured that it had to be in the kernel
somewhere.

Then I remembered that when configuring the kernel, you sometimes have to
enable the "CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL" attribute.  I did that and found the query
to enable the nfsd daemon in the kernel.

All is working properly now.

Regards - Bob Kruger