[ale] forcing glibc selection?

dan singhal death at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 27 13:30:28 EDT 1999

[oops.  It's been so long since I had a question, i forget we'd moved the
	list :|]

Hey, I have a program that seems to have been compiled vs glibc2.0, and
hte fixes in 2.1 make hte program crash hard ... is there any way to make
that program [not all the others] use glibc2.0 instead?  some kind of
environment variable, a command to force-link it?  I have root on the
machine, but I think downgrading glibc would be a negative idea ...

Anyone know how to do this?  I haven't found anything in the man pages yet

thnaks!

-dan

-----
Never mess with magic,