[ale] ALE Shirts

Blake Sorensen "librarian at unseen.net" at unseen.net
Thu Aug 26 10:19:35 EDT 1999

Anonymous sources within the White House report:
> > Comments are appreciated.  When we have the final design, I'll post some
> > prices and availability... please don't send any orders yet.  Please do
> > send comments, especially on the shirt color.
>
> I wish he hadn't asked this question. And now, just because they won't
> quit running through my head:
> N-1: Red. It matches the red hat so much better that way. (No! Green for the
>         SuSE lizard! No, red! Green! Red! Green!)

Green. :)

> N-3: Tie-dye. Peace, love, and free software, dude!
<shameless plug>
Tie Dye tshirts with dancing penguins are available from Linux Central
(www.linuxcentral.com).  Produced by ALS, proceeds go to the community
benefit fund.
</shameless plug>

But, personally, I like white for the polos and ash for the tshirts.

--
Blake Sorensen <blake at linuxshowcase.org>
Registration/Volunteer Coordinator, 1999 Atlanta Linux Showcase