[ale] Cable Modem and TV Tuner Card

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.wizvax.net
Thu Aug 19 12:30:21 EDT 1999

I had gotten into a great big debate with RoadRunner (notice my domain
isn't rr.com, so obviously, it remained unresolved) because I wanted them
to supply me with a PCI card rather than an ISA, reason being that all of
my ISA slots were filled.  They told me that if I wanted their service, I
had to free an ISA slot, and that my system didn't qualify as one where
they would put in a PCI card.

...there is a REASON all of my ISA slots are filled.  I have two sound
cards, and i USE them BOTH.  I have two parallel ports, and I USE them
BOTH.  ...so I told them to get bent.

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
Stealing is illegal... the government hates competition.