[ale] Kernel explore & explain pages

JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM
Wed Aug 18 13:47:11 EDT 1999

Has anyone been able to see these pages yet? My connection keeps timing out.

--Randy

-----Original Message-----
 From: Patrick Ramsey [mailto:Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 10:24 AM
To: ale at ale.org; jknapka at charter.net
Subject: Re: [ale] Kernel explore & explain pages

That resolves to 24.216.43.7  and I can not get to it... (DNs or straight
IP)

-Patrick

>>> Joe Knapka <jknapka at charter.net> 08/18/99 09:21AM >>>
The Linux Kernel "explore & explain" pages are
now available. Please have a look and add some
content.

The URL is

http://whyme.penguinpowered.com/cgi-bin/kernel.tkd

For the moment, I am hosting them on my own
server. This is just a stopgap measure,
though, since the machine is quite old and
under-powered. If bandwidth becomes a problem
they will need to move to a more capable server.

-- Joe Knapka
* "I was abducted by aliens who replaced my brain with a
* tomato. What's YOUR excuse?" - Anon