[ale] Dynamic DNS FYI....

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Aug 18 00:26:32 EDT 1999

Another good one is justlinux.com where you can register for
yourname.penguinpowered.com among other domains.  I have successfully used
them for several months now with my 56K dialup account.  On the average I
reassign my current IP about 30 to 40 times a day.  It works great compared
to the cost.

-Jim